2007年10月11日木曜日

mood swings

forgiving is probably the most difficult thing in the world...
especially forgiving yourself.
life is sometimes so good that it seems unreal.
but you eventually realize it really IS unreal - that's why it felt so good.
and then you start beating yourself up because you didn't try hard enough to make it come true.
sighs.

probably returning to HK for X'mas...
my sister's graduating and she wants me in the pictures...
not too excited about it though. not that i wanna stay in C'ville.
but i wanna travel somewhere else...wanna get away from any place that i'm familiar with...

2 件のコメント:

LeiseS さんのコメント...

hey Vincent!
having some introspective/deep moments I see.
I hope you're feeling more carpe diem and sunny now! : )
and duh I remember you.

Lavy さんのコメント...

Vincent, 你好了吗? 不知道为什么,可是现在我只想写中文! =D 其实,原凉很难... 可是我以前听过这个"You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on"...

加油吧!