2007年9月13日木曜日

Crying In The Party

Here are two lines from a song I've kept repeating on my iTunes these few days. It's called "Crying In The Party" - a Chinese song sung by my favorite singer, Eason Chan.

或有一天 當你大了 城府 開始深了
年輕的眼淚流光了  便掛念曾經這樣了



The song basically talks about somebody letting his/her emotions out and crying hysterically after drinking a lot in a party. And the lines above mean
"Maybe, one day when you've grown up and become more shrewd and self-protective, you'll discover that all your tears from the past have dried up and you won't be able to cry anymore. And that's when you'll miss this particular moment of your life."

So true...still being able to cry or still having the courage to cry is probably a blessing.

2 件のコメント:

Lavy さんのコメント...

I love this song, and what you said about being able to cry is so true...

Hopefully I'll see you at Curry Night, Vincent!

グラント・ウーラード さんのコメント...

what do you think of 張學友 ?