2007年9月27日木曜日

hell week over!

Thanks everybody for the encouragements :D
hell week is finally over...
can't wait till weekend and getting wasted hahahaha

it's exciting that we're starting to learn verbs in Japanese!
we can talk about a lot more things now
but that means more work and revision at the same time...
ganbatte!

went to Japan Club's Atsu Atsu Night~ the food was quite nice...there was tonkatsu, teriyaki chicken and rice balls
good that members get them for free :D
and it was nice seeing Lin-san, Basque-san, Shum-san and Li-san there
I have this special feeling every time I bump into a Japanese classmate on grounds
it's like back in high school, when I see the same people every day in small classes...
this just makes me happy.
:)

a super hilarious Japanese tv show (a Japanese speaking English) WATCH IT!!! i still laugh even though it's like my 500th time watching it


ok...i think i should start commenting on other people's blogs and replying comments...
but god i took 3 midterms, 2 really tedious long labs and had minimal sleep these 2 days...don't i deserve some rest and more preferably some SLEEP first?
so, ja mata!

1 件のコメント:

グラント・ウーラード さんのコメント...

Hey I've heard that pulling a couple consecutive all-nighters leads to neurogenesis and allows one to learn skills that one could otherwise only acquire pre-pubescently (i.e. speaking Japanese natively).

I think I might stay up for 48 hours, just to see if my Japanese improves...