2007年9月19日水曜日

work work work

This has been a very long week...
Work starts piling up...and I'm starting to feel a lil bit burnt out.
What makes life more stressful is that everything I do for my classes is assessed (homework, lab reports, lab performances, clicker questions, Japanese participation, Japanese skits etc.) It's true that I have more incentive to learn and try harder with such a marking system...but I'm now starting to doubt if I can handle all this work and stress anymore...am I pushing myself too hard? It's just that I always think that 4 years of college aren't long at all and I want to accomplish as much as I can...

3 midterms next week ON THE SAME DAY...wish me good luck.

P.S. Looking forward to the next skit performance...quite satisfied with what Basque-san and I came up with :) thanks partner.

and a "de-stress-er" for everyone...teletubbies bring sexy back haha.

5 件のコメント:

Joyce さんのコメント...

ganbarou!!!

ローラ・リン さんのコメント...

がんばでね かんさん! I'm looking forward to your skit, I bet it's going to blow us away again! Too bad I'm not your partner ne...next time? btw, great youtube video..haha...made me giggle.

クイエン さんのコメント...

Too bad I'm not in your class. I really want to see your skit. 
This week was so long and tiring. Glad it's almost over. :)

Lavy さんのコメント...

がんばってくだいさい、Vincent! We will make it!

You ignored me in Comm yesterday, so sad! T_T

Sato さんのコメント...

がんばってください(Good luck/do the best)!
You will make it! Trust yourself!