2008年3月21日金曜日

Mix!

I think the mixed up classes were a great idea. Although it felt a little bit awkward, I think that was the whole point of the idea and I learned some new things from interacting with people from other sections. It was also interesting to see how they are doing on their Japanese.
However, since we do not know each other too well, it took some time for everybody to warm up and people may not be talk as comfortably and as much as they usually do. Other than that, I really enjoyed the section and do not mind doing it again.

3 件のコメント:

Yamen Hamaヤーメン・ハマ さんのコメント...

I felt exactly the same way! Also, it was kind of cool to see how other people reacted to each other.

Also, ganbatte next time (oversleeping and such lol)

さんのコメント...

カンさん、ウーさんのリンクを分すれた?

Sato さんのコメント...

Yes, I agree that speaking with someone you don't know is not as comfortable as with someone you know well.
But in a real world, you will continuously talk with new people, right? Moreover, if you go to Japan, you will have to survive in such situations! I hope it was a good experience in that sense as well!