2008年4月28日月曜日

Evaluation on Blog Project

I can't believe it's the end of the year already!! Next year I will be a 3rd year and will (hopefully) be taking JAPN 201!

Anyways...about my blog...I think I did a better job than last semester. Simply because I wrote more in each entry and tried my best to use new grammar materials. I also made some new friends from other schools which was very interesting because I get to see how the thing they are learning are different.

However, I feel that I got more comments in my first few entries. I think it's because people tend to slack off and stop giving as many comments as the semester goes along...and that includes me since I posted more comments in the first few weeks...that's probably one thing I could have improved.

1 件のコメント:

Kristin さんのコメント...

So you're probably not going to read this as I'm pretty sure you're already done with finals...but I have a few days left...so I will comment.

がっきのおわりに私もあまりちゅうしゃくをもらいます。でも、私はがっきのおわりにちゅうしゃくをかきます。I’m not sure how that works. 来年にほんご201にブロゲをかきましか。